You can report Housing Benefit or Council Tax Reduction changes in circumstances online

report change

If you would like to report a change in circumstances including your address, you can do that by using our online form. To find out what changes must to be reported see our website.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s