Talk Money Week is the annual event to celebrate the work of thousands of organisations that improve money management across the UK.
The theme for 2018 is financial wellbeing, with a focus on what organisations can do to get more people accessing free debt advice, saving regularly, more young people receiving a meaningful financial education and fewer people using credit for everyday spending.
This year Talk Money Week will take place between 12 and 18 November.
Did you know that you can get free and impartial money advice?
- Advice and guides to help improve your finances
- Tools and calculators to help track and plan ahead.
- Support over the phone and online
- Making the most of your Universal Credit payment
Assistance is available about financial advice in Angus
- Ravenswood, New Road, Forfar, Forfar, DD8 2WE
- 03452 777 778
- Contact advisors on ACCESSLine on 03452 777 778. Home visits can be organised if requested.
Problems with rent arrears
Contact the council on 03452 777 778
We want to help you to resolve arrange and can arrange:
- Visit to your home
- A phone call at a set time that would suit you
- A reasonable arrangement for repayment with you.
- Help with applications for housing benefit
- Referrals for welfare rights advice.
View our Benefit and Money Advice page:
- Apply for housing benefit
- Information on Universal Credit
- Crisis grants and community care grants
- Help with benefits or debts
- Free school meals