This year Big Energy Saving Week starts on Monday 21 January 2019. It is a national campaign to help people cut their energy bills and get all the financial support they are entitled to.
The week focuses on raising public awareness of:
- how to save money on energy costs by switching energy supplier or tariff
- how to access discounts or grants
- how to make homes more energy efficient.
This is the 8th Big Energy Saving Week and is a partnership between Citizens Advice Scotland (CAB), Home Energy Scotland, Citizens Advice and the Department of Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy with the support of numerous organisations, charities and companies.
Join one of the CHECK-SWITCH-SAVE events in Angus on Tuesday 22 January :
- at FriockHub, Eastgate, Friockheim DD11 4TG, 9.30am-11.30am
- at Firestation, Scott Street, Brechin DD9 7BQ, 12.30pm-2.30pm