The Open Market Shared Equity Scheme helps people who want to buy a home on the open market but are unable to meet the full price.
The thresholds have increased in Angus, meaning if you meet the criteria you could now purchase:
· 1 bedroom property for up to £60,000,
· 2 bedroom property up to the value of £100,000,
· 3 bedroom property up to the value of £130,000,
· 4 bedroom property for up to £180,000,
· 5 bedroom property up to the value of £225,000.
The scheme is still available and here is the link to the website which explains the programme and the eligibility criteria for potential applicants.