As we are all spending more time at home, there may be an increased risk of fire.
If you, or someone you know is a smoker over 50 years old (who live alone, have long term health or mobility problems or use medical oxygen) please use the contact number below for advice on what to do next.
Otherwise, use this checklist to help keep you and others safe during these challenging times. Once done, you can call the Fire Service with any queries – they are here to help keep you safe.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE A HOME SAFETY VISIT:
- TELEPHONE: 0800 0731 999;
- TEXT: “FIRE” to 80800; or
- USE ONLINE FORM: Fire Scotland website
FOR HOME SAFETY ADVICE:
- EMAIL: N.PKADPrevention@firescotland.gov.uk;
- CONTACT YOUR LOCAL FIRE STATION or
- VISIT THE FIRE SCOTLAND WEBSITE
You can find all this information in the COVID19HomeFireSafetyChecklist poster