Our Children and Learning Directorate want to understand and support children and families who may have ‘Lived Experience of Child Poverty’, and have created a survey to get views.
They are keen to explore how their services are accessed, if there are any challenges for people from different backgrounds, and what services or benefits you would like them to improve upon. They want to hear from:
• Adults and children with an additional support need or disability
• Young mothers (under 25yrs), single parents, families with a child under 1year old
• People from an ethnic minority background
• People suffering from poor mental health.
• Other people who may wish to participate
The survey will take just a few minutes to complete and the information you share may make a difference to how they do things. To access the survey please click on the link below.
The survey closes on Friday 15 April