From Monday 11 April 2022 our new repairs contractor, QAPM, will carry out repairs in Montrose, Brechin, Forfar and Kirriemuir. We will return to a full repairs service on Monday 25 April 2022.
What Repairs will be possible?
In addition to addressing all repairs that have been reported and put on hold during the restricted service timescale we will continue to carry out new emergency repairs, including repairs covered by right to repair legislation, in occupied properties and this includes:
- loss of heating or hot water – Total loss of both heating and hot water with no electric shower
- an uncontainable leak
- sewage backing up and overflowing into the property
- a serious security problem, such as a front door that cannot be locked
- loss or part loss of essential services, such as water or electricity
- unsafe power or lighting sockets or electrical fittings.
- a blocked flue to an open fire or boiler.
- external windows, doors or locks which are not secure.
- blocked sink, bath or drain
- blocked or leaking foul drains, soil stacks or toilet pans where there is no other toilet in the house.
- insecure external window, door or lock
- unsafe path or step
- toilet not flushing where there is no other toilet in the house
- unsafe power or lighting socket or electrical fitting
- loose or detached banister or handrail
- unsafe timber flooring or stair treads
- mechanical extractor fan in internal kitchen or bathroom not working.
You can report all repairs to ACCESSLine on 03452 777 778.
If you are unsure that your repair is included on the list above, please call and report it.
What about repairs that have already been reported?
We are aware that a number of tenants in these areas are waiting for outstanding repairs to be completed in their properties. The outgoing contractor MPS will continue to address these.
If you have reported a repair before 11 March 2022, and this has not yet been completed, please email us at email@example.com with the following details, and we will escalate this for you.
• Date repair was reported (if you have this)
• Details of the repair required.
• Contact email address and telephone number
We apologise for the inconvenience caused by the recent disruption and assure we will try to resolve this situation as quickly as possible.