Our performance in 2017/18 was the subject of an Information Report to our Communities Committee this week. You can read the full report here.
In general, performance improved across the board, with some exceptions. Some of the main headlines were:
• Improvements in arrears, void loss and relet times
• Improvements in appointments kept
• Slight declines in SHQS passes and repairs completed first time
• Improvements in tenancies sustained over a year and time spent in temporary accommodation
• Improvement in antisocial behaviour cases resolved
We aim to keep improving and have set ambitious targets with the help of our Tenant Steering Group for 2018/19.
We haven’t undertaken a full tenant customer satisfaction survey for 2 years, so we will soon be contacting tenants to ask for their views on our services.
If you want to know more about Housing performance since 2015/16, you can view our Charter report card.