Our 7-year Bathroom Replacement Programme is starting in the Brechin and Montrose area, and we continue to work closely with our main contractor MPS Housing Ltd.
MPS Housing Ltd. is holding drop-in sessions to give our tenants an opportunity to meet the team, see the products and ask any questions. Details of this event are below;
Where – The Crickety, Caldhame Place, Brechin, DD9 7EB
When – Tuesday 15 October 2019
Times – 1pm to 3pm and 4pm to 6pm
Even if you have not been notified of a bathroom replacement in your area please come along and see what will be available in the future.
We look forward to seeing you there.
As we get older, our housing needs can change. We’ve made a checklist (below) to help you work out what is right for you. Our advice is to think about what you want now, and what you might want in a few years. That helps you think about whether you want to move to a new home or whether you want to make changes to what you have now.
- If most of the points are ok, look at ways to improve the few that are not ok.
- If most points are ok now but likely to change, you can start planning ahead now.
- If there are things that need sorting now, look for options to improve these for you. But still think of the other factors too.
- If several points are in the ‘need to change now’ column, this should help you work out your priorities for your next house move.
Our officers will be holding information sessions across Angus over the next month or so and will give advice to anyone who pops in between 10 am and 2pm on the following dates and locations:
- 25 October 2018 – Brechin Library
- 26 October 2018 – Kirriemuir Library
- 30 October 2018 – Forfar Library
- 8 November 2018 – Carnoustie Library
- 16 November 2018 – Montrose Library
- 23 November 2018 – Monifeth Library
- 28 November 2018 – Arbroath Library
Or if you would like to talk to an officer, please phone ACCESSLine on 03452 777 778.